So many questions come to mind when checking out a church….What is the music like? What do they have for my kids? What do I wear? Do they preach the Bible?
Here’s what you can expect at New Life:
- Welcoming environment no matter where you are in your spiritual journey
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Gatherings about 65-70 minutes
- Live worship music
- Thought provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Free coffee
- Fun and engaging environments for kids & students
- Friendly people
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world
Here are some helpful hints for your first visit:
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Show up 10 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check in your kids and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about dress code. We are pretty laid back with our dress.
- Grab a cup of coffee and some snacks. It is good coffee and free. You can relax and check things out.
Bringing kids with you? Here are some tips
- Look for the bright sign for Kidzlife. That’s where kids from birth-5th grade can hang out on Sunday mornings.
- Check in your kids at our check in table. Our friendly host team will be happy to walk you through the process.
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every volunteer and leader in our children’s environments has gone through an extensive background check.